Learn to sing with Tracy Kaufman
Convenient Denver studio, now accepting new students
- Voice and piano lessons for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students – children through adults.
- Patient, encouraging, and nurturing environment
- All lessons tailored to fit each individual student
- Increase confidence and ability with audition/performance repertoire – in all styles of music.
- Learn to sing with a healthy, natural tone that is unique to your voice.
- Improve musicianship and skill – and have fun!!
My students know they are in a patient and nurturing environment. All lessons are tailored to the goals of each individual student. Whether child or adult, technique and musicianship are presented with the student’s understanding in mind. Lessons are designed to be fulfilling and fun, and my students get excited about their progress!
- Certified music teacher, M.M. Colorado State University, Mus. B. Boston University
- Opera, musical theatre, and concert credits throughout the US and Canada – 10+ years teaching experience
Give the gift of music to yourself or someone you love
** Lesson Packages are available **
For a consultation or introductory lesson,
contact 718.781.3153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote lessons are available via Skype.
I wanted to let you know that spring choir is starting up, and Emma’s music teacher said she notices a definite difference in Emma’s voice already. She said some of her choir helpers made some comments about it too!! Emma was very pleased to hear that, so thank you for all that you’ve done already in the short time you’ve been working with her.
Sammie B. Berthoud, CO
I started taking lessons from Tracy in January of 2010 and have been continuing since because of many improvements I’ve made with range, technique and confidence I never thought I could achieve. … I have studied with many [private] teachers and have come to realize specific techniques and personalities create specific results. Tracy has a unique disposition where she doesn’t judge and always displays full confidence of her students verbally with an intense appreciation for the field of singing.
Daisie C. (Music Therapy Master’s Candidate, CSU) Johnstown, CO
Sammi is really enjoying the lessons and I just wanted to thank you for the great job you are doing!
…I have enjoyed watching her confidence grow.
Jamie E. Fort Collins, CO
My lessons are fun and I don’t mind the hard work. You have taught me SO much in a relatively short amount of time. I am inspired and excited about the idea that I’m learning to sing. Thank you!
Elliott R. (IT professional) Dacono, CO